AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 11/25/2021 09:32 (#9340316)
Subject: An honest question about the vaccination of children for those pushing vaccines.

This is an honest question that I am curious to know the answer to, or at least get people thinking about.

Many people have made the argument that the vaccines are effective simply because they help to prevent severe covid complications. The corresponding claim is also made that these less severe infections reduces transmission throughout the population. These two concepts are the basis that the vaccinated feel they should have their freedoms restored and that they are not part of the problem.

It is well known that children have very few severe covid complications. It was established that children also have a lower ability to transmit the virus to others. My question is why do the vaccinated adults feel that children with similar attributes as far as covid is concerned, feel that unvaccinated children are a danger to others while they themselves are not?

This is an honest question because it seems hypocritical to me that some elderly vaccinated people think they need to take away the freedoms and fun experiences of youth from the unvaccinated children while at the same time feeling they are entitled to regain their own freedoms when these same elderly people are quite likely still as high if not higher of a risk to the general population than the children are.

Edited by havin’funfarming 11/25/2021 09:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)