AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Titan Machinary rant CROOKS!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

yankees27
Posted 10/13/2021 16:10 (#9267092)
Subject: Titan Machinary rant CROOKS!!

NW Ia
I'm sorry but this is just getting ridiculous. Now I've had problems with them in the past like charging $800 for a guy to fix my planter wire took one hour on my farm and a half hour to and from my farm so 3 hours times $140 should be $420 not 800. This time I took in 2 hydraulic accumulators off the front end suspension off my magnum tractor to be checked for pressure. One was fine the other was low. They claim it took 3 hours shop time $390 I called them Kindly asked them why and he claimed its a big ordeal and that sounds about right but he would talk to the boss and see about knocking something off it. Well they didn't so I spent some time calling other Case dealerships to see what they charge. hahaha anywhere from standard $30 per accumulator, nothing if your a local customer and don't need charging and other Titan locations that do charge by shop hours but he said no way would it take a guy more than a half hour to do at least one. Ive had things done in other places and nothing compares to the way Titan machinary bends you over not Deere, New holland, Vetter. This is not a rant on Case at all just Titan machinery I'm done with them stay away. I'll add I could spend all day adding more things they got me for but thats enough.

Edited by yankees27 10/13/2021 16:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)