AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Controlling Remco 12V electric pumps with Ag Leader DirectCommand
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

FLG_LLC
Posted 10/13/2021 09:45 (#9266484)
Subject: Controlling Remco 12V electric pumps with Ag Leader DirectCommand

We recently built a plot planter from a JD 7000 4-row. We installed both an in-furrow and lay-by fertilizer applicators on the planter that have Remco 5500 series 12V 3.2GPM pumps that draw a max of 12Amps. We have two dial controllers that we can adjust pressure with, however, we are really wanting to monitor flow and be able to set a rate in a monitor so we have more accurate application. We are looking to upgrade to an Ag Leader InCommand for Autosteer and thought it made the most sense to try and couple a DirectCommand system to control the liquid system as well. I am not getting much advice as this is a pretty uncommon application and would like some help on this. Has anyone done this before and would know what all I would need to complete the install. I know Micro-Trak has a system that would work using an Electric Motor Driver Module. After doing some digging it appears Ag Leader has something similar in a DC Motor Driver module, but I didn't know if it would be compatible with the REMCO pump.

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)