AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has anyone heard of Woodfill Law Firm out of Austin TX. Looking to hire to fight vaccine mandate.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tmrand
Posted 9/14/2021 11:40 (#9219836)
Subject: Has anyone heard of Woodfill Law Firm out of Austin TX. Looking to hire to fight vaccine mandate.

Southeast Colorado
I'm planning on attending a meeting this evening where these folks are going to present and be available to answer questions. Some local folks are driving this attempt at fighting back against the vaccine mandate. It's primarily affecting our local hospital right now.........but I have no doubt that it will move beyond that with no push back. This lawyer firm wants paid.............so several people are looking to pool their money together to lower the financial burden.

Obviously I'm not for burning money wastefully. But I am for helping out my fellow citizens who are directly affected by this. I'm not one of them...........yet.

I'd hate to see a lot of local folks get basically scammed out of their money and waste everyone's time. But if it sounds good tonight.......and they have a proven track record..........then why not??

Edited by tmrand 9/14/2021 11:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)