AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Traveling tips and places to see?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BrandanT
Posted 9/14/2021 02:16 (#9219174)
Subject: Traveling tips and places to see?

Southern Oregon
Hi all I have been lurking on here from time to time and have found some good topics. One that I have not come across is the must see places in this great nation.

I live in eastern Oregon and I am the next generation on a cattle ranch. I messed up my shoulder a few years ago and have been making it work, but it has been getting worse. This summer I got all the chores done ahead of time for this fall and then let the doctor play with my shoulder. The doc has it fixed and now he does not want me doing "ANY THING" yes with very big bold letters, with it while the Labrum heals for a month or more. The wife has pointed out that if I stay here one of these days the parents or sister will be gone for an hour and something will happen and I will be out under a tractor or chasing cows and likely mess up what the good doctor has done. So we are going on a field trip starting this coming weekend that will last around a month. We have friends in Texas and Ohio. I have never been further east than Idaho and Nevada. Beyond those two places where have friends, we have no destinations or plans.

What should we see?

Not sure if this counts as same topic or another.

Any tips for finding the places with cheap fuel in an area you have not been to?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)