AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT Search Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Expensive Hobby
Posted 9/3/2021 09:49 (#9200387)
Subject: NAT Search Help

NW Missouri
Back not too long ago, you could use the search feature to look for posts by a certain author that were more than a year old. You couldn't look for multiple years at a time, but for example, if you looked for a post by me between March and May of 2018, they would show up. Now it gives an error if you try to go back beyond one year. I'm assuming it has something to do with server space. So now when I need to look up older stuff (which seems to happen a lot) I can usually just type a keyword or two into google, along with "ag talk" and my username, and I can find it.

Well, I have a thread that I started that I need to look up again. I'm guessing it was from a little over a year ago, but could be as far back as 2 years ago. I can't find it. I have tried everything I can think of in google along with ag talk and my handle and can't get it to come up. One of those deals where I was planning and asking for opinions and now I'm ready to act - and I can't find the discussion any more.

Any ideas or workarounds? Also a suggestion for the mods - that was a super helpful feature and I wish it could be brought back. Maybe it's just me, but I routinely find myself looking up NAT posts that are over a year old. It's way harder than it used to be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)