AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New to us SUV
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bohunk
Posted 8/19/2021 10:08 (#9172605)
Subject: New to us SUV

Looking at getting a new to us SUV and we’re looking for one that can hold three car seats. . We’re currently in a ‘15 equinox with approximately 85000 miles which is not capable of holding three car seats. It’s a good vehicle but it is starting to use a small amount of oil because the rings in the 4 cylinder motors are junk. If it wasn’t for the new addition to our family coming I would still be driving our equinox. We have to drive a fair deal of gravel so we are looking at getting an AWD suv vs a minivan. I would like to keep our next vehicle under 100k miles and around the $25k price range or less. We’re considering Toyota highlanders, GMC Acadia, Chevy traverse or Dodge Durango’s. I’m not interested in suvs such as suburbans or expeditions. I’m not interested in the explorers either because I don’t feel like they are very roomy. I don’t mind getting a vehicle that either has more miles than we currently do or one that’s a little older. I just want something that isn’t going to give us fits with engine/transmission problems or anything else that is going to nickel and dime us. I am not in a huge rush to get anything. I want to get something between now and sometime this winter. TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)