AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

holstein hfr?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

turbo10
Posted 6/8/2021 19:22 (#9048722)
Subject: holstein hfr?

last oct bought a jersey "steer" and holstein hfr they was bout month and half old guessing as they was weaned but still smaller anyways the hfr was green tagged which I thought was young but didn't care they was goin in my freezer and figured she must be free Martin that a dairy would sell a hfr month goes by the green tag fell out so figured the jockey was trying to pull a fast one.............fast forward to around mid December my steer was getting kinda ornery which I know dairy bulls will do felt underneath dang he's a one nutter my cheap calf just got me a vet bill had vet out and cut him and implanted both calves last few days ive noticed my hfr starting to bag which is weird cause she will ride the steer and vise verse once and awhile...........so my question is is it even possible she's bred? if so let her go to term and chance I get a calf or loose It and I just now turned my freezer beef into complete hamburger or can I lut her and still have good beef to sell? the steer was always for my freezer and the hfr was a companion animal I was gonna sell TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)