being overweight and vitamin D levels
CMN
Posted 5/21/2021 09:10 (#9016859 - in reply to #9015787)
Subject: RE: too much D?

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
After contracting covid and not wanting to experience it again, I followed the advice of several internet researchers and starting taking 5,000 IU's of vitamin D January 2020...small pills more is better right...started taking two pills...10,000 IU's. I have always had borderline high blood pressure, even as a kid, so I have always kept pretty close track of my blood pressure for many years attempting to stay off of blood pressure meds.

Fast forward to today, a shoulder injury has started bothering me again after not bothering for many years a couple months ago, and my blood pressure has been slightly elevated. A change I'm going to make is back off my D consumption completely for the summer months and see what happens. I eat a lot of fish, drink plenty of fortified milk, and spend a lot of time in the sun so I should avoid contracting rickets.

Just for the heck of it, I ordered a two month supply of Striction BP...as seen on Shark Tank ( all the sharks invested in it) to see if a proprietary blend of the all natural ingredients Ceylon cinnamon, magnesium malate, and vitamin B6 actually do lower blood pressure...no BS...I've spent $56.00 on stupider endeavors...hopefully they work better than the tinnitus snake oil I tried. If not they'll give me my money back.

Or maybe my reoccurring shoulder ache, and slightly elevated blood pressure is caused by my covid experience? Time and continued experimentation will tell.

Edited by CMN 5/21/2021 09:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page