Stock tank float
Posted 4/7/2021 02:54 (#8937386)
Subject: Stock tank float

Western WI
I need a float that will turn a pump on and off. Had one a few years ago with a plug in for extension cord. Guessing it's a normally on which is opposite of typical submersible to pump? Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page