Farm CPA and tax advisor question
jonas grumby
Posted 12/30/2020 08:54 (#8707897 - in reply to #8707119)
Subject: FBFM

Northern Illinois
I would look up the local FBFM field office. They would set you up with an accountant that would make 3-4 visits per year and an accounting program. PCMARS would be the program. Not saying you need to use them but they would be a good first step to get a picture of what an option would be and the cost.
Top of the page Bottom of the page