1066 IH - International IH 1066

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

May 24, 2018 3:45 PM (3730 views)
nc Iowa

1975 1066 open station.

It has a 466 out of a combine that has been overhauled. Meter out of combine was added onto side to track that motor's hours. Stock pump was put back on it after installation. Dyno said 130hp, so the drivetrain hasn't been torn up. Starts great, runs smooth.
T/A is very weak. It will pull in low on the level with no load, but that's it. Direct drive works great and fine for what I needed. Complete hydraulic oil change last winter as well. Clutch adjusted and works great, put a 21' disk on for a fenceline and pair of endrows, no issues with slip that I could tell.

Dual PTO works fine. This was it's main purpose in life for me - 10x71 swinghopper auger. Clutch strong enough to start the auger full of dry grain after the tractor ran out of fuel while transferring between bins. Oh, by the way - the fuel gauge works - but the range is a bit off..... just below the 1/4 mark - it's OUT, and around 3/4 is actually full. So it's a indicator - but ya know that fuel cap is only a foot or so infront of the dash - you can look in the tank too.

Started life with a cab - cab was removed and fenders added by former owner. I completely rebuilt the front axle last winter. All new bushings, bearings, tie rod ends, spindles, king pins etc, then blasted and painted. New front wheels and rims 2 years ago - 11x16's still have the molding tits on them.

New K&M left hand steps, and new aftermarket right hand reproduction steps. LED fender lights and LED rear lights with LED red and Amber lights.

Complete new radiator and flush 2 years ago. New belts up front during that project. New muffler at the same time.

2 new batteries and cables in last 2 falls ago.

Sheet metal is sound, and in good condition. This is really sound chore tractor or heck of a start at a easy restoration.

Reason I'm selling - Bought a 6300 JD MFWD with a loader on it as a yard tractor and it will power the auger instead.

Sold
$8,000 USD
Six Fourty One
Calls
Five Three Zero

Eight Six Fifty Eight

(Delete all cookies set by this site)