AA54448 computer for John Deere Planter - John Deere AA54448

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Aug 23, 2018 9:17 PM (192 views)
West Union (southeast) Illinois

Planter box AA54448.
SALE! PRICE REDUCED FROM $600 TO $400
Working when removed, but like most electronics no guarantee.

I'll be honest, I don't know what this does. I bought a used planter, brought it home and parked it in the shed. When we tried to pull it out the hydraulics would not work. My friendly and helpful John Deere technician said I blew a control box. The planter had 3 boxes that looked identical, each with different numbers, plugs, and functions. Unfortunately they are no longer available but the new box replaced all 3 on my planter! He said this one was working I just didn't need it anymore. My choice was try and find a used box someplace or have a new box and cables overnighted in and have me planting corn by tomorrow night. Guess which I chose?

I now have a new fancier box on the planter and 2 on the shelf I can't use any more. I think this made the markers work, but I'm just guessing. (AA50216 also listed)

Also listed on eBay athttps://www.ebay.com/itm/computer-for-John-Deere-Planters-unit-model-AA54448/ If sold on ebay this listing is cancelled.

Free shipping by Priority Mail anywhere in the continental US, NOTE: delivery signature will be required

For Sale
$400 USD or best offer
Mike Bumpus
cell 217 822 4963
email mikebumpus@gmail.com

(Delete all cookies set by this site)