service truck - dodge ram 3500

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Oct 08, 2018 8:24 AM (4645 views)
guttenberg ia

2016 ram 3500 30k miles 6.7L cummins , leather seats power seats heated seats cooled seats navigation, has the outfitter switches which i have led work lights hooked up to and flashing led lights hooked up to it also has the aissian automatic which gave you the 900ft lbs of torque transmission is pto ready because i planed on puttion an air compressor on it just never got that far. it does have the rubber floor. i did buy the extra warrenty though dodge for 5k which got to 7 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper. has a knaphide body i chose that body do to how well they do there prep and paint work and how it holds up, does have electric locks on all the doors box was 11 k alone. i know im probably forgetting alot of things but needs nothing i changed oil every 4 to 5 k miles. only reason im selling is i bought another semi and gettting a step deck instead of a goose neck so dont really need this to pull the goose neck trailer any more so will prob get a service truck with more storage so i can carry more.

Sold
$48,000 USD or best offer
travis kregel 563-880-8529 [email protected]

(Delete all cookies set by this site)