Led shop lights - LED wisconsin

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

May 16, 2020 4:50 PM (4283 views)
Ohio City OH

LED lights for sale to light up your shop, storage barn, livestock barn, garage, milking parlor, hog barn, etc. Also have LED lights to light up the outside of buildings. Wall pack lights, area lights, shoebox lights with slip fitter brackets etc.
You tell me what your trying to light and I will try to find a solution, even if that means sending you to a different vendor so you get the right product in case I do not carry the proper light for your situation.

Current special is 225w led linear fixture, more than 32,000+ lumens, so very efficient, will way out perform any 6 bulb T5 fluorescent, or 400w high bay lights. Can be mounted tight against metal ceiling, so much more clearance vs the traditional lights. 110v-277V with dimming capability. This light is now $229 each for an order of 10 or more delivered to your door.
For livestock or harsh environments I have different lights available. You can also find them in another classified add I have one Agtalk.
Also Have 4ft and 8ft led tubes available to replace fluorescent bulbs.

I'm a farmer who got into selling lights because I was completely overwhelmed with the shear amount of lights available and not knowing what to get when I was looking to upgrade to LED lights years ago.

Give me a call/text/e-mail and let me know what your looking for or what questions you have and I will try to answer them.

Thanks

Sold
$225 USD
Call/text willie

(Delete all cookies set by this site)