Used 25" Camoplast Planter Tracks(newest version) - Camoplast 35-2511

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Mar 02, 2018 1:07 PM (681 views)
Michigan

This is a Used set of Camoplast Planter tracks(the newest version) on a DB60. This set is being sold with everything needed to fit onto any DB60 and other DB planters. The set is fully functional and has been run for three years. The included original rubber tracks are worn on the outer lugs and will need to be retreaded ($4000) or replaced for $8500.00 eventually. I have a used set of tracks which I think will work and are in 75% condition I would sell for an additional $3500.

These are being sold because the demands of our farming operation require enough road travel to wear out tracks every three years.

The included axle is 110" spacing and the kit includes two Camoplast row lifters(newest version) and two bump outs.

I understand that it is dirty but upon cleanup you will see that, other than the tracks being worn, the unit is in very nice condition.

I would also sell this set for $19,000 if I could also get the newer Deere wheel axle style with the heavier hubs and bearings in trade. This planter was bought with tracks from our local Deere dealer and I do not have an original axle.

Sold
$23,500 USD or best offer
Nick
(574)870-4437
[email protected]

www.trackandpower.com

(Delete all cookies set by this site)