2005 White 8202 12RN Front-Fold Planter *Reduced**

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Mar 05, 2018 1:15 PM (637 views)
SW Minnesota

For sale: 2005 White 8202 12-row narrow front-folding planter. I purchased this planter used before the 2012 planting season and have planted around 350 acres a year for 6 years. I don't know how many acres it had on it when I purchased it but it wasn't a lot. It has always been stored inside. I installed the liquid fertilizer attachment when I bought it. This system was all new in 2012, which included new tank mounts, saddles and tanks from White, a 12-volt electric pump with in-cab controller, a Wilger monitor system for watching the flow of each individual row from the cab, and Totally Tubular in-furrow fertilizer placement system as well as all plumbing and the tanks are plumbed together with a quick-fill system. I also installed a half-width disconnect system at this time. Before the 2013 season, I replaced all of the opener disks and in 2014 I replaced all of the clutches on the main drive system.

As far a features of this planter, it has the SM4000 monitor, which at the time this planter was new, it was the best one you could get with this planter. It also has the heavy-duty down pressure springs on each row unit, which consists of 4 springs that are adjustable to 4 positions. It is equipped with Sunco Saber-Tooth pin-adjustable row cleaners. It is set up to run the air pressure fan directly off the tractor hydraulics. It has the optional 3-bushel row hoppers, which are especially nice when planting soybeans - it will plant 40+ acres on a fill. The Furrow Cruiser closing wheels do not go with this planter - they will be replaced with the standard smooth closing wheels.

I'm asking $26,995 for this planter. If you happen to have a +- 100 hp 10-year old MF or Challenger tractor to sell, I would be interested in a partial trade. If you have questions about this planter or want to set up a time to come and look, call or email me. Thanks for your interest and God Bless!

Sold
$26,995 USD
[email protected]
507-920-9474

(Delete all cookies set by this site)