AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wait just a minute Mr. Illff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

plowboy
Posted 4/14/2009 22:21 (#680663 - in reply to #680562)
Subject: RE: CRJ......you made a clear & concise case

Brazilton KS

If $350 will fly for the guy paying it, I do not see why offering it is immoral.  I certainly do not think it is any more immoral then continuing to pay $25 for land which will support $50 because the owner doesn't know to ask for more. I really really certainly do not think much of the guy who continues like that and then bellyaches when the owner or someone trusted by the owner catches them at it and 'fires' their ass.   I've seen that happe more then just once or twice, and in fact I think it represents some level of lack of ethics. 

There are lots of things which have been alluded to in this thread which I would not agree with.  There has been absolutely nothing presented to indicate that such things are actually true, however, and until such is the case, they are nothing but rumor and innuendo, and I think I've made it pretty clear what I think of people who spread rumors and innuendo without anything to back it up.  Sorta like the thread sometime back "i heard somebody say this guy might be cheating on his crop insurance."   Yeah, whatever....if you know somebody is doing something wrong, take action.  If you heard some rumor, remember not to let too talk too much in the presence of the person you heard spreading it. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)