AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wait just a minute Mr. Illff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

CRJ
Posted 4/14/2009 08:10 (#679796 - in reply to #679681)
Subject: RE: The moral question....

NEIN
That is what this is all about. Breaking a written law may or may not be wrong but breaking the golden rule always is.(wrong) Thats what you seem to miss PB. What would your attitude be if I came to every one of your landlords and offered, for no other reason than to expand at all cost, to lease away all your ground for more than you could possibly pay? Would you be mad? Frustrated? You cant answer unless you have been in those shoes.

My trouble is I see the world how it COULD be and you always have to remind me of how it really is, complete with your righteous, pompus, and arrogant excusses.
I feel sorry for you because you seem to confuse economics with moral righteousness. Money is usually the only calculation used in economics while the real question is almost always moral and quite often the outcomes don't coincide.

American corporations have done well explaining away thier actions with economic justification just as you do. Please don't bash the guys for holding a higher moral standard than you do PB.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)