AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wait just a minute Mr. Illff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

beh
Posted 4/13/2009 23:42 (#679571 - in reply to #679528)
Subject: Re: Wait just a minute Mr. Illff

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
Very well said braunt--

I contend that a larger percentage of operations out there have no clue what makes their landlords happy. Much like many business' do not take the time to figure out what makes their customers happy. Communication is key. If you have communication. If you listen to what is said. Tactfully voice your opinions and ideals. Provide what the landlord wants. Communicate that you have met there requests. Land retention rate would increase.

I am no angel on this front. Occasionally get reminded that the job wasn't done. Sometimes it is a butt chewing. Sometimes it is loss of ground.

I have rarely seen land disappear out of midair if communication is established and maintained. You may not retain it, but it will rarely be a surprise. Landlords and bankers--neither like surprises. Surprises happen when a communication path is not followed.

I add this as my final comment here on braunt's well thought statement. Some landlords/customers don't want to hear from you. But don't assume that because they don't call back. Learned that one the hard way...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)