AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wait just a minute Mr. Illff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

plowboy
Posted 4/13/2009 22:49 (#679431 - in reply to #679372)
Subject: RE: Wait just a minute Mr. Illff

Brazilton KS

I'm not sure where I have tried to say something works there because it works here.  Seems to me that Joe keeps telling all of us that we don't know what it's like to have competition, yet he just refuses to give any reason why his competition is so much worse then ours.  He claims they are terrible because they are too big, however I'm 100% positive that we have competitors in our immediate area who are bigger.  He claims they are terrible because they have capital, but again, I'm 99% positive that we have competitors with as much or more capital.   He claims they are terrible because they are aggressively expanding.  Yeah, been there, too.

Perhaps you would like to give it a try since he won't answer? 

If big farms don't work there, then there should be no problem....but we both know that they do work.   All anecdotes aside, the larger farms tend to be well run.  Many smaller ones are too, but nearly all larger ones are.

The whole thing I refuse to buy into is the concept that 'nobody knows what it's like.'  Come on guys, do you really thing you are that special that you are the ONLY ones in the whole world who have EVER faced competition by someone who was agressive and innovative and able to put together capital?  Get real!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)