AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pig Nursery to show cattle project
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MU1979
Posted 3/27/2017 22:30 (#5927184 - in reply to #5926070)
Subject: RE: Pig Nursery to show cattle project

Missouri

Sounds like you have a start to a plan.  Unless multiple animals 14x40 is way to large for a cool room. Might check one of the suppliers for specifications.  Per insulated floor.  That is a new one.  Research that one.  I really liked the magnetic door safety opening if electricity failed. Have heard of horror stories over the years as it only takes about two hours to cook them.  (Figure a electrician could do it pretty easy)  With this great makeover, you might have room for a wash rack outside and nice blowing area and storage inside.  I found a car wash style rod that put the hose above the cattle at the wash rack that made life lots simpler. I had some WW panels nearby and tarp strapped a sun shade for additional outdoor tie out space. Have seen show barn with a garage door that can be opened when working and nice weather.  While some criticize the show circuit it gave the youth valuable lessons, offers the parents an opportunity to relax and get away from the farm.  We utilized the show animals all over as public relations. While some negatives stand out so many positives also are never talked about.  Go For It and Enjoy. I miss those day's.  . 

(0steer.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 0steer.jpg (11KB - 26 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)