AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Conan,David,155 ,fry and everyone Beans and Meal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Andre54
Posted 3/26/2017 16:28 (#5924261 - in reply to #5924111)
Subject: RE: Conan,David,155 ,fry and everyone Beans and Meal

central ontario
Go ahead and use the forks.Some of the guys did explain their value,my problem is I have never tried them.I thought originally when you started posting them that it maybe had a negative influence on your mind set.
Kind of agree this is another area of support,but the meal taking out the support is another signal that we may not have wanted to see break.
These specs are doing a counter seasonal sell here totally opposite to last year.I would not sell because of the uncertainty at present,weather being the big factor in a very large area that is running way behind in moisture for the second time this year,kind of a trend like commodities breaking through the highs,the land mass that is running behind in moisture this time has grown,does it amount to something,it could,I will not sell here.
Your carry out analysis may kick in on the March report,hard to say,sales of all grains are still very good and running way ahead of projections.
Hey good luck through the report Conan,should not be in there but it is what it is.After the report we may go straight to weather.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)