AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quickbooks 2017 and Windows 7?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

pat-michigan
Posted 3/14/2017 18:01 (#5899402)
Subject: Quickbooks 2017 and Windows 7?

Thumb of Michigan

As much as I dislike the thought of doing so, I need to update my QB 2014 to keep up with the payroll function. Ordered 2017 today. My concern is Windows 7. QB says no issues, Windows 7 is compatible. My concerns stem from a conversation with someone who works with QB daily as a contract book keeper (I guess thats the most accurate description?) who says some clients are experiencing issues with some reports not working correctly with the QB 2017/ Windows 7 combo. They didn't know all the details other than there was some dissatisfaction with the new QB. Also, never said which reports are the issue. So, I went online and did some searches, nothing really answered my questions. So I called QB. As expected, based on past experience, they weren't the issue it must be a Windows problem. And, maybe it is, I don't know. I do know I was having some issues updating Windows 7 a month ago, and some here were wrestling with the same thing.

And, before anyone says it: I'm not at interested in updating to Windows 10. No need to hash it out, ain't happening.

So, the question is: are any of you who've updated to QB 2017 and stayed with Windows 7 getting along OK with it?

Edited by pat-michigan 3/14/2017 21:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)