AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 3/12/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 3/12/2017 09:35 (#5893810)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 3/12/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. I will not complain about the 90 degree temps here in AZ, when some of you are getting hit with a snow storm. Besides, it doesn't get hot until the afternoon. With the snow predicted, makes us glad we aren't heading home quite yet.

OK, going to share with you all what I tried this week. I tried I guess what you call a deep tissue massage, or an alternative treatment. The chiropractor helped a little last week, so wanted to try this. I thought my swelling in my leg was from lymphatic fluids. Well, this lady said when you have surgery there can be air pockets, causing the swelling. This little lady stood 4 foot 10 and she had the hands of a farmer. She dug in and said this is going to hurt and it did in some spots, but she got it that my leg doesn't look so swollen now. Now both legs just look fat. She worked on my shoulder and wrists. Her saying is you go to a doctor and they just want to do surgery, injections and drugs. So what I am saying as we all get older is that there might be some alternatives that we can try. She even gave Dave a mini treatment on his shoulder. I scheduled one more hour with her before we head for home. Heck, she only charged $45 for an hour.

Now, onto how you all are doing this past week. One hour less to lose weight. So if you didn't lose what you wanted that is the reason. Here in AZ they don't turn the clocks ahead, so we are now on Pacific time. That means I won't be posting quite as early at least until we get back to WI and back on central time. I hope the scale was good to you today.

Dave lost .6 and I lost 1.2 pounds. Maybe the lady squeezed it out of me. But I will take it. Have a good week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)