AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Little rant and I don't rant much
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 2/23/2017 22:36 (#5859297)
Subject: Little rant and I don't rant much

NWPA
Well I rant in tpp

So here's the background. I am fairly laid back. I don't think I have blown a car horn more then 3 times in my life not counting deer. I have 4 kids 7 to 18 months old. I am probably to hard on my kids. But when it comes to nieces nephews and other people's kids I don't get to wound up. Follow the parents lead.

So on vacation in Florida went to Kennedy space center.( When kids are older it will be way more fun). So they had a play area ok all good. Sent the 4 5 and 7 yr old in. Take shoes off as that's the rules. These things are for kids 11 maybe 12 and under.

Group of 5th grade(11 yrs old) kids where there field trip. Half had there shoes on. No biggy. Should have let mine where thiers. But I couldn't believe how bad they were. Running up slides and playing tag. Cursing and running like crazy. Ok I was 11 at one time also. But our teachers would have freaked out on us. But the teachers and chapones all on thier phones. I mean all. I took a hot lap to check.

So my wife who is a angle talks me out of saying something to one of them. So all I did was give my kids a lecture in front of a group of the chaperones that they are never to act like that in public with smaller kids around.

When I go done I looked over and the adults in the field trip group had a look on thier faces of horror. I turned to my wife and said well we can go now. She shook her head and laughed.

My 7 yr old said go to me as we walked away that she knew what I was doing and I just laughed. She said those kids were bad. Hahahahaha

Still think I should have said something personally to the chaperones. I do regret that.

Full disclosure. My kids were not the youngest in the jungle gym play area. And I am laid back driving and with kids. Not so much adults so I think my wife was trying to keep me from going into a tirade. As she has seen me at my worst. I am sure some can relate. Sometimes I get going and can't stop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)