AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

That Last 40+% Is Still In The Field
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dolittle
Posted 2/22/2017 22:51 (#5857237 - in reply to #5856842)
Subject: RE: That Last 40+% Is Still In The Field

MT and MS are the correct ones if you want facts. I am only sharing information that might be of interest to others and that are facts not my personal beliefs. I know what the markets are going to do no more than you or anyone else but I look at facts to help me in any way they can. The market knows that they are claiming we have a large crop coming from Brazil and Argentina but the numbers are far from being final and all the pictures and problems I have shown are going to come off the total in the end. Knowing this large crop is coming we are still trading over $10 and if it should not be as large as thought what the market will do is not known.

The Brazilian Real is up over 20% from last year which is making beans cheaper from the US than Brazil. As long as we have no problems with getting them loaded and the Real situation stays the same we are going to be shipping beans over Brazil. A lack of farmer selling because of the Real may be another reason the boats are not showing up like last year.

(C4zCa01VMAEEUwP.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments C4zCa01VMAEEUwP.png (123KB - 109 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)