AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alan Greenspan: Ron Paul was right.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 2/21/2017 15:32 (#5854274 - in reply to #5854146)
Subject: RE: Alan Greenspan: Ron Paul was right.........

My sentiments exactly !!

I can't claim this being an original idea I saw a Beetle Bailey cartoon decades ago with the same sentiments.

I've searched and searched and can't find this anywhere.

Sometimes a visual image makes all the difference in the world in trying  to explain things.

Sarge visits Rocky reclining in his editorial chair at the Camp Swampy Muckraker.

Rocky asks how General Halftrack liked his opinion piece.

Sarge hands him a sledgehammer at a stone quarry and says the General would like the gravel for his driveway about this size (shows a small distance between thumb and finger)

WY Dave had a excellent solution also

From the link:

WYDave - 11/30/2011 20:08

Paulson clearly belongs in prison. So does his buddy, Corzine. And Geithner, and The Ben Bernank. 

I'd want to see all of them in super-max. Better yet, I want to see all of these clowns sentenced to hard labor. What we need in this country is a concentration camp akin to Kolyma. Let's create a camp where there is a gold deposit in Alaska, put up concertina wire around it and send every PhD economist as well as every member of the Fed, SecTreas and heads of all the TBTF banks for the last 30 years there. Tell them to do something useful for once in their lives and mine the US Treasury some gold.

They should not be permitted to wear anything heavier than normal weight BDU's and flip-flops.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)