AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mexico is posturing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

royalblue
Posted 2/19/2017 12:09 (#5849687)
Subject: Mexico is posturing

They have two ports that can take in grain from South America and they aren't well oiled machines. Maybe Carlos slim is helping Mexico out with the chess game that has commenced? I'm just not convinced that they will reduce their grain buys from us significantly. It's part of negotiations. Some here may get all bent out of shape over trumps negotiation style, and people like me who don't mind it, same people who think they are 50 IQ points smarter than everyone they meet, but I think your a little hysterical. We produce a superior product at a more than reasonable price, that is paramount. Flame away as you may well have me by 50 points,and I may be proven wrong, and my livelihood may be horribly affected, but my gut sure does seem to be right a lot. We shall see. BTW, I don't see Mexico as an enemy, I have never been there but I love there culture, and like most Mexicans that I meet and hate seeing tension between our country's, but a nation should stand up for itself and not be walked on, and I don't see trump trying to walk on any nation, just standing up for his own.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)