AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Support Ethanol--Today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/18/2017 10:55 (#5847812 - in reply to #5847746)
Subject: RE: Support Ethanol--Today

Buxton ND
Could this be why ethanol futures/ave rack price/plant margins have been taking it in the shorts for nearly 2 months ?
IDK here but I'm gonna go with those 2 cabin appointments.
Probably a pretty good reason E plants basis level have been weak ?
PLUS some ethanol tanks plump full and E is being diverted else where's ? I covered this well mid week.

I well give a HAT TIP to our very own KornKrush as he kept his basis level steady as long as he could compared to others. Tho can not hold steady forever, future down a nickel, basis down (wider) a nickel gave the local flat pricers a dime loss on the Friday. This is why I've been pushing "BID MY BASIS" and old school marketing in a supply driven market.

Btw futures down/basis down does not, I repeat DOES NOT say Demand Demand Demand. Its a SUPPLY DRIVEN MARKET PERIOD. We have those that can not seem to except this tho its been staring in the face since before harvest**********

So I can spend one dam day an 8 in corn :o( After the last 2 days its 6 probably should be a 5 tho trying to stay positive. WAY to much stuff going on in money flows and some other goodies so could easily go a 4

Mr E would you have a form letter an an email address to EPA please ? We all in NAT could support you on this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)