AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 7520 "Auto" light on after PQ+ switch replacement.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pirlbeck
Posted 2/15/2017 16:11 (#5841966)
Subject: JD 7520 "Auto" light on after PQ+ switch replacement.

West Central Iowa
We replaced the PowerQuad Plus shift switch in the top of the range shift lever and now the "Auto" light is on in the RH side console display. We replaced the switch (L175907 is the new sub number) because we were replacing the range lever grip and the old switch would not work with the updated grip. If we reinstall the old switch the light is out, so we know the new switch is causing the problem.

The Operators manual says this about the light that is now on "Light comes on when cruise control is selected". The only reference the operators manual has to this light and cruise control is with a IVT transmission, which we do not have.

This tractor does not have HMSII on it, even though the display does have a HMS button on it and a 1&2 button. The operators manual shows a display without the HMS button, and without the 1&2 buttons and the only switch to the rear of the display is the lone MFWD switch just like our tractor

Parts person did a DTACH search using the above switch part number and nothing came up.

I wonder if the RH Display could of been prevoisly replaced with an updated display and that is causing our problem now .

The tractor S/N is RW7520R014715

Anyone been down this road before?

I suppose I could always remove the bulb. :)

Thanks!

(IMG_1253.JPG)

(IMG_1262.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1253.JPG (90KB - 57 downloads)
Attachments IMG_1262.jpg (127KB - 47 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)