AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2600 touch screen repair
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

deeretech14
Posted 2/14/2017 15:23 (#5839529)
Subject: 2600 touch screen repair

SW Ohio

I posted last week about a touch screen for the 2600 display needing replaced. I took it apart and found that Gunze electronics (www.gunzeusa.com phone 512-990-3400) was the manufacturer of the touch panel. I called them and spoke with a very helpful gentleman (unfortunately I didn't write his name down) on the phone and gave him the part number (150-0532) of the old panel in my display. He did some cross checking and said he found what I needed, the part had been updated and given a new number (150-0538). He charged me $175 plus shipping. Ag Express wants $695 plus shipping to change the touch panel. I watched a youtube video from a fellow in europe that shows how to replace the panel and also he sells one for about $600. I replaced the touch panel and calibrated it and it works like brand new! I would have posted pics too but the video makes that seem like a waste.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iowc5ug9pKE is the video.  Hope this helps someone else.  Any questions just ask I'll try to help.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)