AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new computer update...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/4/2017 11:34 (#5816105)
Subject: new computer update...

Frytown, Iowa

both my wife and I had to get new computers in the past 12 months and I had asked on here what to get... first we got her a new acer E15 with ssd drive and she really likes it for what she uses it for... I didn't like the way some of my programs worked on a PC so I stuck with Mac.

got a Macbook pro with retina display and a ssd drive. REALLY like it... Retina display is really noticeable. computer works like an extension of my brain... if I want to do something the computer acts just like I think it should...

In my opinion the Mac is a few levels better of a computer than the acer E15... and it should blow it away... its 5 times as much money...  that is the downfall... throwing up while you pay for it...

just thought I would give my review on both computers... sum it up... E15 is a good computer for the money... has a cd/dvd drive and is as powerful as the Mac for around $500...

the Mac is just a better built computer all around. does not have a cd/dvd drive and is ugly expensive... but is a better computer in every way.

both are good computers...  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)