AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please help find a cure...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 1/23/2017 03:21 (#5787402 - in reply to #5787370)
Subject: RE: Please help find a cure...

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I'm so sorry to hear this. It just seems like life isn't fair sometimes. I just hope that you and the kids and other family can and will remember all the good and bad times you shared together. That way your wife's life will forever go on in people's memories. Cancer just plain sucks, I lost two great family members in the last year and a half to it. I've seen first hand to the ravages of cancer to them. I also have spent my own time in a Chemo treatment facility off and on for two years being treated for blood disorders. I've seen the first hand destruction of people's lives while on these drugs. Some are able to overcome the treatments and regain quality life, while others get taken from us way too early in life.

I just hope that one thing that I can impress on people is tell your family everyday you are appreciative of them and love them when walking out the door every morning. Let your kids and spouses know it when they leave to get on the bus in the morning or car to go to work. For as many of you know it might be the last time you get to ever say those words to them.

Also one other thing I would hope that people could do is sometime when you have a spare minute is thank the nurses that are there everyday administering those chemo drugs and other treatments to people. I don't know how they can do it? Day in and out living with the pain and very little joy while treating patients. It has to be hard on them as well, to meet people and just see their health decline in front of them. So when you can have lunch sent to them at work or some other tokens of your appreciation of their commitment to helping patients.

Edited by Russ In Idaho 1/23/2017 04:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)