AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmserver, fieldview, pro600, getting data transferred to overlay maps.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Forty2366
Posted 1/21/2017 07:54 (#5783080)
Subject: Farmserver, fieldview, pro600, getting data transferred to overlay maps.

Mercer County, Ohio on the Indiana line
I have a pro 600 yield monitor, 20/20 seedsense for planting, and an ez guide 500 for variable rate 28% N application.

1. I'm trying to upload harvest data from the pro 600 into fieldview but I'm not sure where to find the cn1 file I need to zip. I did get the data into farmserver by some stroke of luck. I doubt there is a good way to transfer from farmserver to fieldview though. How does the data from the CF card usually look when it displays on the files screen where I need to zip it? I know I need to find the cn1 but I haven't had any luck doing that. When I just tried to copy all data from the card to another folder and zip the whole folder, fieldview couldn't process the data.

2. I would like to get my as applied maps from an ez guide 500 into fieldview if I can. If not, then can I at least get it into farmserver to help make better sense of yield zones it'd be good. I can overlay management zones on the yield maps in farmserver but I don't know the as aplied rate by looking at the high med, low management zones. What file would be on the ez guide 500 flash drive for as applied maps?

3. I was younger and more inexperienced when I first started toying with precision plantings stuff and got my farm split into two different client categories on fieldview. Is there a way to rename and merge those clients to make all my duplicate fields one so it's easier to transfer data from one system to another?

4. Is there a different free software that I can pull files from all three monitors to have overlaying data that I can see and make some decisions off of? I have no experience with anything other than fieldview and farmserver.

I am starting to feel like I may as well throw away my variable drives if I can't make a decent educated decision with the data I have since sits in 2-3 different places.

Thanks for muttling through my ramblings and trying to help me out.
Nathan
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)