AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to find a computer repair place or person that really knows what they are doing?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 1/20/2017 22:34 (#5782727)
Subject: How to find a computer repair place or person that really knows what they are doing?

just a tish NE of central ND
Is there a secret to this?Over the years we have taken our home computers in for some tender loveing care, Mostly some cleanup, Virus removal and lord only knows what else. Sometimes we just need some direction why things dont work like they should and are slow or how to do things right ......
As of late, we wondered just why one of our laptops wont reach a router unless it is in front of it when the other computers reach outside the house with no problem.Frustrating.Latest guy to look at it and said he was totally stumped and couldnt figure it out and will keep trying.
Somehow the computer places seem to charge plenty for what appears to just reload some programs,yet, one wonders if they know what they are really talking about or just trial and error and get lucky.....We have had some really snitty luck getting things to continuing to function properly after we get them home for a few days as well.
How do you find a professional teck?
I would think by now there has to be diagnostic tools that are PLUG AND PLAY to JUST ABOUT PERFECT the operation of a PC./ home computer system. I HATE this guessing game type computer repairs that they seem to addmitt to when you take something in to "them."
Thoughts?
I have a H P home computer that will not wake up unless you pull the power and retart when ti falls asleep. Im about afraid to take the old thing in as it will cost more that ANOTHER NEW one.
There isnt a storage battery in there that could be dead and causing this, could there?Power button turns yellow and then you end up restarting. otherwise, while using it,it never quits working.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)