AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wetland Determinations
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 1/19/2017 20:44 (#5780085)
Subject: Wetland Determinations

I am in the process of appealing a wetland determination on a farm I tiled, I pattern tiled this farm and I know I tiled some wetlands what I am appealing is the shear number and size of the wetlands, I know there are some out there just not to the extent they are saying, so my next step is having a conservationist come out (when conditions allow) and I am basically going to make them show me on every single one of them the properties in the soil that make it a wetland, however I honestly will have no idea if the person is telling me the truth or blowing smoke up my rear end when they show me stuff so I would like to hire an independent person that could come out while the NRCS person is there to contest what they say if they feel it is inaccurate after all a lot of this stuff is kinda vague in my opinion and having someone familiar with wetland determinations would help me greatly in this matter, so does anyone know of someone who does this type of work that be "hired" to come out when the NRCS person is out in my field??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)