AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 1/15/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/15/2017 08:56 (#5769289)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 1/15/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Very pleased with the great turn out for the weigh in last Sunday. Some really good losses in there and some showing that we weren't quite ready yet. But that is ok. Sometimes the stars have to be aligned for us to get with it. Just don't say that you can't do it. Stick with us and the tide will turn and it will hit you.

Do you read labels? They just had on Good Morning America how there are hidden sugars in everything. No wonder I like Prego pasta sauce as it has sugar in it. Better yet, you don't have to read labels if you eat more whole foods. Meats, veggies, fruits instead of juices. But sometimes you can't avoid eating prepared foods. So your homework this week is to check out the labels and see how much sugar is in there.

I probably won't be responding until later today. We have our grandson with us and we have to take him to Phoenix to meet with our daughter and husband. Eli had a blast here. First day we kind of wondered as we went for a trail ride and he said he was afraid of heights. I thought oh no. But he got better and we ended up doing a 50 mile run yesterday. The problem was, we had to take a break in Quartzsite at the ice cream shop. Oopps. What can a person do. Maybe that is why Dave and I both stayed the same.

You all have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)