AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bigfoot in North Dakota
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chadlit
Posted 1/12/2017 02:59 (#5761820)
Subject: Bigfoot in North Dakota

SD

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/region/4196676-ellendale-man-believes-huge-footprints-belong-bigfoot

Anybody know this guy?  He seems pretty serious about what he saw.  Only 60-70 miles from our place...

This got me thinking about a time 6 years ago the wife and I were driving home from the field late at night and we saw something in a draw as we were turning onto another gravel road. It was a large dark object which kind of shrunk/lowered itself down into a blackish/brown ball.  At first I thought it was a giant monkey, but in my mind I thought that's not possible it has to be a large wolf/bear or something.  We have had mountain lions, wolves and moose in the area from time to time, but this didn't look at all like any of those.  We backed up to shine the lights on it again and it was gone.  We both didn't know what to think.  My wife and I never have told anyone, not even family members because things like this are taboo, but when people go on the news with evidence like this it makes people like us wonder, what did we see?  

How many of you have seen something while outside, driving home late at night and saw something and made you think.... what the?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)