AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mouse issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 1/10/2017 21:47 (#5759333)
Subject: Mouse issue

Nevada, Iowa
This will probably sound a little bizarre but I use a laptop in the shop and the mouse is doing something strange, as far as what I am used to. The laptop is a Lenovo running Windows 7, it has a built in pad for moving the cursor but I don't care for it so I have always used a wireless mouse. The previous mouse was quite old and getting unreliable and had outlived several puters so I recently bought a new one. It's a cheapy from Amazon but had very good reviews. The problem with this new mouse is - after periods of use when I let go of it, the screen will go to the desktop. Usually it only did this if I directed the cursor to the lower right corner of the screen. It still does that regularly but now it does it intermittently now matter where the cursor ends up. However, I can not determine any series or sequence that causes the screen to return to the desktop. In other words, I can not get it to do that on a regular basis so I can't determine how to avoid it. It sounds petty but it usually occurs as I am about to type and I have to wiggle the mouse to bring the screen back. It's just an irritation that I'd like to be rid of. Does this sound at all familiar to anyone? Is there some simple setting that I have goofed up. Thanks in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)