AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

delete
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/5/2016 10:54 (#5677304 - in reply to #5677239)
Subject: RE: If Donald were to ask Boone to be Secty, of Ag, here's what I

Buxton ND
"Long term farmers need to learn how to handle their own business and not stand in line for a handout"

AMEN 007, lil bankers story last from some where's in ND Farmer X and his wife visit with a landlord on how rough things are, wanted rents lower for 2017. Landlord says NO, It can not be that rough if your driving a brand new 2017 Escalade. Kinda the same thing as swinging by you landlords and want rent to drop in your new pickup/new boat on the way to that Lake Cabin. I use that Lake Cabin because I've told that back in the 1970's EVERY farmer, he said EVERY SINGLE ONE, that just had to buy that cabin to "Keep up to the Jones" in my area went "Teats Up" I know one personal. There are a few that dont like my lake cabin comments but this is where it comes from.

"These programs were designed to provide cheap, reliable safe food for and by the American People"

BINGO = Uncles Sam cheap policy = Always has been/Always will be IMO. If you were spending money like you were expecting this $6-7 for ever as many "experts" said you better have a Daddy and Grampa willing to bail you out or its probably not going to end well. This INCLUDE the "Go-Go Farmers" eastern ND has one of these right now.

Adding on I know a younger guy, you the type with that chip on his shoulder ? Daddy just bailed him out no more then 10 years so he could keep farming. Guess want he bought ? Just a few year back ? YEP and it needs a boat ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)