AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will trump change the market participation?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jesse1234
Posted 12/4/2016 17:15 (#5675666 - in reply to #5675273)
Subject: RE: Will trump change the market participation?

Crops are always forward contracted 50% production for harvest and then I forward sell the rest in Dec Jan Feb. So most crops are already sold. In Ontario you can contract beans for $13.00 cad so I've already forward sold 40% for 2017 beans nothing for corn and wheat.

I feel pretty comfortable with all my positions in the stock market. They are long term and I ad to them when I see a price discount. My newest stock Wells Fargo I added a few months ago during all there turmoil I feel good about as well. I think there will be much more volatility in the market no questions asked. Who cares though it will present buying opportunities. I think more volatility will make for better returns in the end anyways so bring it on.

As of right now I don't see anything that looks attractive to buy in the S AND P but at the same time none of my stocks are forsale. I'm going to wait and see what happens in January February. Maybe some stocks will be on sale then we will see.

I guess what I'm trying to say is who cares who the president is and who cares what he does or doesn't do. Make sound investing desisions. Buy quality stocks and if you can get them at a discount even better. Sell crops when the prices are good for your business model and don't worry about the rest.

Read the news papers and be aware of what's going on but then close the news paper and don't let your emotions get the better of you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)