AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2047 Farm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 12/4/2016 16:17 (#5675550 - in reply to #5675398)
Subject: RE: 2047 Farm

South Central Iowa
A lot of people! The first cell phone is from 1973. The networking of computer systems began in the 1950's and IP protocol was invented in 1982. We have had the internet for over 30 years and a useful internet to the average person for 20 years. GPS is your other and it was launched in 1978; almost 40 years ago. We are living off the ether of technology explosions from long ago.

I sound like a Debbie Downer on technology. You guys want to know a really cool field?................. Stem-cell technology! We will be able to create things like synthetic muscle (which will actually allow us to build android robots, nothing else will) and grow entirely new organs that your body will accept because it is made from the stem cells in your bone marrow! And it is great because then, those who can afford it will be able to live as long as their mind holds and if the stem cells cause breakthroughs there too, we could live to be 100's of years, maybe even 1,000's of years old, here on our one tiny Earth....................... Something tells me their will be a culling of mankind if that day arrives......... I bet none of us are on the save list either......

Well here's a picture of the first cell phone from 1973 and it's inventor, Marty Cooper! Remember that thing?

Edited by Conan the Farmer 12/4/2016 16:17

(marty_cooper.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments marty_cooper.jpg (28KB - 53 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)