AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 12/4/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 12/4/2016 08:48 (#5674647)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 12/4/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Woke up to the first snowfall of the season. Predicted 2 to 4, so not too bad. Dave was hoping we would get out of here before any snow hits, but normally we don't. So looks like I will get a little exercise today as I shovel by the garage and the small sidewalk.

Parties, parties, parties, here they come. Last night I had some cousins come from Indiana so we all went out to eat, then to my mom's for a few treats. My choice was soup instead of a big heavy meal. Granted it wasn't a broth based soup, and I asked to see the size of their bowl compared to the cup. I decided on the cup and it was plenty. So then went to mom and she had made some brownies and cut out cookies. I looked at the brownie and cut it in half so I could have a taste, and then had to have a couple of her cookies. There are ways to still enjoy the holidays, but not eat tons of food.

There was an interesting post about the bariatric surgery this past week. Lots of interesting comments. I will never say one way or another if a person should do that. I will never say that a person should be on this diet or that diet. It is not my place in this thread for me personally to say what you should do. What I will do is provide a place for you to come and post how you are doing, what is working for you, or what isn't working. So what works for some, won't work for others. Maybe talking with your doctor would be a good idea, but sometimes I wonder how much they know about it. It is all about what will work for you.

I noticed Dave has been pushing himself away from the table a lot sooner then he use to. He has his up and down weeks, but this year he has inch by inch been losing weight. He lost 1.6 pounds this week. For me, my snacking kills me. I have been having company and always feel I have to have the candy dish full. Well, you know who eats it. So I gained a pound back from what I lost last week. I will have to get back on my recumbent bike now too as my month of swimming as come to an end. The swimming has helped the knee, but still stiff yet, so need to keep it moving.

Have a good week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)