AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

US $$$/Ruble and Double 00 Beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/3/2016 11:51 (#5673038 - in reply to #5672994)
Subject: RE: US $$$/Ruble and Double 00 Beans

Buxton ND
Farthest I've been up is Regina, have a bunch of relatives around that area. Was to Indian head 3 summers ago to watch my son play in the Saskota Bowl you won (THE swamp year) found out you don't road trip cross country in a nice car. Always wanted some Saskatoon Berry's and Edmonton's not that much farther. Road save between those 2 city's ? South to Calgary should be good ?

Just judging from the map farm country doesn't go too far N/NW of Edmonton ?
NW towards Fox Lake/Grande Prairie or this that the new frontier ?
Road trips are fun but wrong direction and wrong time of year.

Only combined beans on the froze lil frozen ground once, froze on beans, went an hour after sunrise that was UN-wise. Opening the side panels up and it was full frost/bean fuss,,, spent the rest of the morning washing the inside of the combine.

Don at your country,,,,,,,,,, look at the $7 wheat above, my local milling quality bid 14 pro btw is 4.89
Last week Manitoba soybeans $12ish, my back yard 9.30ish
Dry bean contracts north of the border $33-34 ours $25-26
The Ruble has crashed and burned like your Loonie,,, does anything click yet Don ? ? ?
Russia is NOT selling wheat for Kansas's 3 buck.

SPRING WHEAT DEMAND, with help from a "guy" plus a phone call or 2 there is 2 unit trains of wheat going by my back yard right now (I SEE the trucks) Dam good idea one train is headed west as I type. You bought MW/ZW/KE like I said have your checkbook handy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)