AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Using Quickbooks for invoicing landlords
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 11/26/2016 16:07 (#5658385)
Subject: Using Quickbooks for invoicing landlords

For share rent landlords I have been using spreadsheet to create a bill with the appropriate information for my landlords share of fertilizer, etc. One potential downfall of this (however unlikely) is that I could potentially forget that I billed them and bill them a second time which would be quite embarrassing. I haven't done it yet but I always worry about it. The second thing I worry about is sending out a bill and forgetting to make sure it gets paid. I was thinking maybe creating the invoice in Quickbooks Pro would help me avoid both of these issues.

I was hoping there might be some people on here who bill landlords for crop production inputs and are willing to share their experiences before I commit to trying to switch over and learn about the invoicing functionalities of Quickbooks Pro. Does it work well for you? Have you had issues having enough room for detailed descriptions when you itemize a bill or any other strange issues like that? Would you recommend it over other methods you have used or have you found something better?

Thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)