AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Worse presents you've gotten your wife?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Uncledave
Posted 11/26/2016 09:43 (#5657931 - in reply to #5657849)
Subject: RE: Worse presents you've gotten your wife?

One year my wife had been wanting a new vehicle. For that Christmas we were going to her folks and family in Montana . We weren't going to do gifts for each, just kids, but I had something special in mind so I boxed it up and told her she had to open it at her folks. She shook the box and just knew it was a set of keys and was embarrassed about opening it in front of everyone. I told her I wasn't saying but also not denying it. We got to Montana and everyone there. She had been talking about the gift and how she knew it was keys and how embarrassed she was going to be. Finally time came and she started to open the box. You could see the excitement and embarrassment in her eyes. She opened the box to find a pair of John Deere tractor ear rings I bought online. You could see the wind just drop out her......

Bought her an old crack house at courthouse auction one time when she wanted to move. She hyperventilated, thought I was going to have to take her to hospital.

Yes, we are still married. 25 unpredictable years. She's not near as high strung as she used to be
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)