AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4 years of record production Tara
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/19/2016 08:35 (#5589411 - in reply to #5589394)
Subject: Exports Go Up ?

Buxton ND
Exports ARE UP, exports are ballistic high.
Corn 2.225 bb
Beans 2.025 bb
WHY ? one word, final answer, #THEREALdrought2016 in Brazil even tho is was kept pretty hush hush in the start of.
Remember what happen the last time "The Most" made some longer term objective based on a very short term drought ?
Tara's post of that 500k shop to wash that 400k combine is priceless here and I will toss in a family of 4 draw of 200k.
Now that 400k combine is a max max 200k and I'd love to see what value the banker has on that shop.

THEN WHEAT, look at what has happened here, wheat was a huge leader of this rally in the start back in 2007-08, it was the leader flushing down the toilet, completed flushed I'd call LDP. Wheat stocks, aka feed wheat stock which sure seem to keep getting bigger are an anchor on corn.

This whole thread goes pretty well with, build more bins, fill more bags, (btw can one even get bags right now) bags probably easier to find then the bagger filler. So store in just one more year and just one more "hiccup" and I'll have $5-6 corn IF it would get there chances are high it will go to 6-7-8 corn.

NOW SOME FACTS
2015/16 carry over 1.738 bb
2016/17 carry over 2.320 (projected WITH RED HOT EXPORTS)
Do you on your farm expect more/less or equal to last year prices ?
Forget your a farmer and put the boots on of a end user ?
OR a spec fund manager ?
And probably need to toss in bankers shoes also.
NO, NOT a big wide brush here, IMVSO is was a wide enough brush to cause "THE lows" last spring.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)