AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/17/2016 08:24 (#5585903 - in reply to #5585772)
Subject: Hiccup/Demand

Buxton ND
Last winters marketing meetings were pretty doom and gloom. We had one well known gentlemen preaching one hiccup and "Off We Go" he did not specify what price off we go meant. He said, "Off We Go" several times. Judging by this summer, I do not think 4.50 was near enough of "Off We Go" for many.

Yep we got the smoken hot demand, corn USDA projections @ 2.225 bb recent history says that's a HOT NUMBER. Notice not one person in NAT as questioned this export demand number ? We hear about the demand market ALOT, the part we do not hear is the WHY behind this, the why is #theREALdroughtBrazil. Is that just it ? Or is there more ? I know the farm vote don't count for much but, we've rallied corn to the highest price since July 19th. Does this give you enough of a "feel good feeling" stepping in the voting booth ?

I really try to say out of politics, I don't think this fly's to will with the mods in Market Talk anyways. Could we just be having voting booth rally 2016 ? #feelsgood ? RMA fall price half way in is 3.45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)