AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The math does not lie
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tileman2
Posted 10/15/2016 17:50 (#5582729 - in reply to #5582620)
Subject: Your optimism is appreciated...

NW IN
But the rulers of France were quite optimistic in 1789. That didn't end well for them.

The "spring" of the economy, if you will, is being coiled more and more tightly. When that spring "pops" you should be prepared for destruction and pain for anything close to that spring. The game called the economy is one VERY large spring.

I want the best for my children, but I'm not naïve enough to think that taking and taking and punishing those that produce is EVER going to end well. Entitlements are just that...they are taken/extracted from one that produces and given to one who did NOTHING. When those that produce have been bled dry, and those that take have no more cookie jars in which to dip their greedy hands, what you are left with is one big implosion.

Look back over the last 6 millennia. Taking from producers, borrowing immense amounts of money, graft, greed, corruption, chaos, fiat currency (feel free to add!!!) has been the end of many civilizations. What makes ours any different??? Because we're the USA??? Really??? A fiat currency manipulated by the .1%, printed by a Federal Reserve who is corrupt to the core, is no way to build a lasting empire. All that will remain at some point is the hollow shell of another failed attempt at freedom and democracy.

Am I glad I live in the US? Absolutely. Do I think the stupidity that emanates from Washington DC and their ilk is sustainable? Absolutely not. History is destined to repeat itself, it's just a matter of when.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)